C4SEM First Responders’ Firearm Program (CFRP)
CFRP Frequent Asked Questions
What firearm manufacturer included C4SEM First Responders’ Firearm Program (CFRP)?
The CFRP Include:
FN | Individual Officer Discount Program (IOP)
Glock | Blue Label Program
Sig Sauer | Law Enforcement Program
Smith & Wesson | America's Guardians
Shadow System | Patriot and Protector Program
What is the C4SEM First Responders’ Firearm Program (CFRP)?
The CFRP is a special sales program that supports those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify for the First Responders’ Firearm Program receive a special discount on two pistols per calendar year.
C4SEM Enterprises Inc. is an FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson Law Enforcement Distributor for the state of Indiana. From now on, C4SEM can support Law Enforcement Officers with a full suite of FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson products and services, including Trade-Ins, the CFRP, as well as Armorer Services.
FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson pistols are the most durable and reliable firearms for federal government officers and Law Enforcement Officers in the world. As an official Law Enforcement Distributor, C4SEM Enterprises assists our Law Enforcement partners with a variety of services while offering a wide assortment of FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson products and accessories through the CFRP.
C4SEM Enterprises staff are Certified Armorers, providing our Law Enforcement partners with instant access to critical information. Law Enforcement and Firefighter First Responders, Corrections, Parole, and Probation Officers, Commissioned Security Officers, LE Academy Cadets, as well as Retired and Honorably Discharged US Military Personnel will be able to make private First Responders’ Firearm purchases through C4SEM Enterprises, directly, and with minimal lead times, agency Procurement Officers can expect a truly streamlined process.
Our catalog of CFRP includes the most popular FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson models among Law Enforcement. I.e. from the duty-tested GLOCK 17 Gen 5 MOS full-size pistol, to the ultra-concealable GLOCK 43X, the CFRP lineup, showcases the latest technology and engineering that drives GLOCK's constant pursuit of perfection.
In order to purchase CFRP products, you must demonstrate, by providing valid credentials, that you meet one or more of the following criteria, along with proof of Texas residency. (Do NOT copy, scan, or send copies of Federal Credentials. If you are using Federal Credentials or cannot, legally, submit copies of your credentials, please schedule your purchase to be picked up in our Storefront.
The CFRP is available to those eligible below with an approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with the power of arrest (including Federal, State, County, and City). This also includes retired Law Enforcement officers with ‘retired’ credentials. REQUIRES LE DEPARTMENT OR RETIRED PICTURE ID, FRONT AND BACK.
- Military Personnel (including Reservists and National Guard). This also includes retired Military Personnel with ‘Retired’ credentials. REQUIRES MILITARY PICTURE ID, FRONT AND BACK.
- Corrections Officers (including Parole and Probation Officers). REQUIRES LE DEPARTMENT PICTURE ID, FRONT AND BACK.
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets. REQUIRES ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION FROM THE ACADEMY.
- Active-Duty Firefighters or Volunteer Firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. REQUIRES FD DEPARTMENT PICTURE ID, FRONT AND BACK. ID MUST INDICATE POSITION HELD.
- EMTs or Tactical EMTs and Paramedics employed by a fire department, Law Enforcement agency, or ambulance service. Individuals must be working in the field and responding to emergency calls. EMT/PARAMEDIC QUALIFICATIONS ALONE DO NOT QUALIFY.
- Veterans with Honorable Discharge. REQUIRES HONORABLY DISCHARGED DD214 OR NGB-22 AND DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- Individuals with a special coupon from GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation. REQUIRES PURCHASE COUPON WITH DOCUMENTATION. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE.
What is the GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF)?
The GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) is a fun, family-friendly organization devoted to the responsible use of GLOCK firearms. This organization encourages training and participation in various shooting sports and competitions. These competitions are held across the United States and provide opportunities for shooters of all skill levels to engage in healthy competition with simple-yet-challenging courses of fire. Unlike many competitions, the GSSF does not require any expensive equipment or extensive training.
GSSF was originally founded in 1991, and since then, it has grown to include over 22,000 active members with over 100 shooting matches yearly. Enrollment in the GSSF is open to almost anyone, and enrolled members can receive special bonuses, such as a coupon that allows the purchase of a Glock Blue Label pistol after two years of paid membership.
Participants can claim these coupons with authorized First Responders’ Firearm Dealers.
For C4SEM Enterprises customers, GSSF coupons are only redeemable for local in-store purchases.
What products are under the CFRP?
The CFRP offers a comprehensive selection of the latest FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson pistols. This includes most of their most popular current offerings, such as the FN 509 Series, Sig P320, P 365 XL, GLOCK 5th Generation pistols, the GLOCK 19X, and GLOCK 48; and S&W M&P/Shield pistols.
How do I purchase an FN, GLOCK, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson pistol in the First Responders’ Firearm Program?
In order to purchase CFRP products, you must demonstrate, by providing valid credentials, that you meet one or more of the following criteria, along with proof of Indiana residency. (Do NOT copy, scan or send copies of Federal Credentials. If you are using Federal Credentials please schedule your purchase to be picked up in our Storefront.)
Note: For First Responders’ Firearm pistols purchased with a GSSF coupon, individuals must claim their coupon at our local storefront.
Are CFRP pistols different from standard models?
No. CFRP Pistols are identical to the standard models. They share all the same components and features. The First Responders’ Firearm notation is for record-keeping and inventory designation purposes.
Managed and Operated By Police Officers